Caricatures from a Photo
Caricatures are a fun way to entertain your guests AND send them home with a memento. My style is fun and playful. I draw people, pets and mythical creatures. Whatever you can think of, I would be pleased to draw caricatures at your event.
I am a “The New Yorker” published cartoonist and have drawn caricatures for 10+ years. My drawings are lighthearted and fun while capturing the essence of the subject.
My rate for pen/paper is $150/hr and $200/hr for digital with prints and online photo gallery. I can draw 15-20 b/w caricatures in one hour or 12-15 color. I offer pre-designed backgrounds for an additional charge.
For the comfort of your guests I suggest providing a table and two chairs. For optimal results I also suggest somewhere well-lit away from amplified sound so I can hear the guests eye color and name and more easily keep their attention. I can bring an easel and lighting if needed.
I take all major forms of payment and a few obscure ones.
Contact me below to reserve your date! Dates fill up fast, book today!
To get started fill in the contact form below. I’ll email you and we’ll start working out the details of your cartoons. Custom cartoons are generally delivered within one week of your approval of the sketch. A 50% deposit is due before work commences, pay it here. Balance due upon delivery of your cartoon. The file format is 300 DPI JPEG. Need something else? Just ask.
- You supply 2-3 photos
- Evan supplies the sketch
- You have 1 opportunity to complain about it
- Evan inks the design and emails you a hi-res cartoon
Pricing and Usage
- $75 you own the image with copyright for personal use only
- $150 you own the copyright for commercial reproductionAdd-ons
- Additional round of revision $25/
- Additional people or pets $75/
- Add a background, starting at $25
- Framing, gift wrap, special paper and more
- With quick communication this can be done in one week or less. If you need it faster let us know ASAP!